HTC Legend

Got this magnificent baby, finally...:D

HTC Legend
Photo taken from : http://google.com/

I had been hesitating whether to buy this mobile phone with its retail price or get it via Digi Smart Plan phone bundle. Price offered by these two alternatives were no big difference. However, i had came to an decision when i thought about the mobile's applications. Most of them, such as, Facebook, Twitter, GoogleTalk, etc need internet connection to work. Digi Smart Plan just served me right.

I love its design so much. It's brilliant & elegant. Can't stop to molest it once i got it in my hand. Besides, the quality of photo captured by it was good, even at night. The only thing that made me unhappy about it was audio. I had tried to record some video with it & the sound during playback was quite disappointing.

Anyhow, this mobile is going to accompany me for few years onwards. Can't wait to install apps & explore it thoroughly. Want to know more about HTC mobiles? Have a glance at http://www.htc.com/sea/product.aspx

Cheers~


0 comments:

Post a Comment