Heaven Can Wait!

Ok folks, IMA share this song with you. Just like the previous song i intro here, i hear it from hitz.fm. For some reason, this song gave me New Year feel. I wonder why, LOL~

We The Kings! - Heaven Can Wait
Here's a song for the nights

I think too much and
Here's a song when i imagine us together
Here's a song for when we talk too much
and i forget my words

Heaven can wait up high in the sky
It's you and i
Heaven can wait deep down in your eyes
I'm yours tonight
Lay your heart next to mine
I feel so alive
Tell me you want me to stay, forever
'cause heaven can wait

Here's a song for the one who stole my heart
and ran so far, that cupid couldn't catch her
Here's a song for the kid who aims so high
He shot her down

Heaven can wait up high in the sky
It's you and i
Heaven can wait deep down in your eyes
I'm yours tonight
Lay your heart next to mine
I feel so alive
Tell me you want me to stay forever
'cause heaven can wait

Here's a song for the nights i drink too much
and spill my words

Heaven can wait up high in the sky
It's you and i
Heaven can wait deep down in your eyes
I'm yours tonight
Lay your heart next to mine
I feel so alive
Tell me you want me to stay,
Forever cause heaven can wait

Cause heaven can wait
Cause heaven can wait


0 comments:

Post a Comment