After suffering for about 2 days, finally i'm able to connect to internet, again..:)
Previous day~
Wake up at 12pm something, turn on my pc, OMG! the "earth" is gone..T.T
I thought the modem gone mad again, so i try to play with its setting. Yet, ended up failed..
After sit in front of my pc for around 2 hours, i called Chin. LOL! He is having difficulties in connecting to internet too. I'm stunned at the moment, because i think i have messed up the modem's setting.
No choice, can do nothing with a pc without internet connection. Took a nap afterward.
Around 11pm, chin called. "I can online jor lor!"
Immediately i go to check. OMFG! the "earth" still not there. My line problem? Or the modem? I thought i really do messed up the setting. Then i reset the setting and check carefully with Sobin's help. But still, the fucking "earth" just won't appear.
The next day~
Wake up with hope. But the hope crash when i turned on my pc. Then, i took my modem to Chin's home for testing. LOL, the "earth" appear several seconds after Chin plug in the modem. Obviously, THE FUCKING LINE IS THE REASON!!!
Luckily, the TM staff work fast this time. After making the false report, an hour later, the workers called. "Mr.Siew, please check your internet connection."
Yay, the "earth" is there..:D
What Is The Root Element Of An Html Page
2 years ago


0 comments:
Post a Comment